Reporter for SonicWall 188.8.131.52 (2019-11-12)
- Fixed further issues with Data Retention that may prevent old data from being deleted from disk.
- Fixed report errors that may occur when reporting on large date ranges.
- Search Term detection now includes URLs in the "Administrative Custom List settings" Category for the cases where sites like google.com have been added to an explicit whitelist.
- Fixed issue where the Largest Download shown on the Overview Dashboard may not match the Largest Download shown on the Bandwidth Dashboard.
- Improved the performance of the Dashboard queries.
- When importing syslog data via TCP, any "Connection Forcibly Closed" issues are automatically removed when the syslog connection is re-established.
- If email settings are not configured, a prompt is now shown under the email options in Settings | Reports | Scheduled Report.
- Improved Demo Data. YouTube URLs no longer show unknown:// as the URL scheme.
Download the latest version from the Fastvue Reporter for SonicWall Download Page
. Join the Fastvue Product Testing program
to access Fastvue’s latest pre-release products.